Town Hall

Town Hall, 201 W. Salisbury Street


The friendly staff at Denton Town Hall are here to serve you. We are available Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. to assist you with the following services:

Water & Sewer Services
Whether you are moving into town or across town, we are here to assist you in having water and sewer services turned on when you need them. New account setup and account terminations are handled through our office. Just call or stop by to discuss your needs with us.

We can accept payments for major utilities and services providers. Visit the Payments page for a complete listing. Note: We do not accept credit cards or debit cards. We accept cash or checks only.

Harrison Park Gazebo Rental
Are you looking for a special place to hold your wedding or special event? Feel free to contact us regarding renting the gazebo at Harrison park. It provides a lovely backdrop for your special occasion. Note: Only the gazebo is available for rent, as the Harrison Park remains open to the public at all times.

Community Center Rental
The Community Center is available for renting through arrangement with our office.

Property taxes for Denton businesses and residents are handled through out office.

Cemetery Plot Purchases
We can assist you with the purchase of cemetery plots.

Please call us at 336-859-4231, or visit the Town Hall office at 201 W. Salisbury Street if you need assistance.

Denton Living

Robin Garrison

Robin Garrison, Deputy Clerk
has been with The Town of Denton
since 2002.  
Ms. Garrison is a vital part
of our day to day operations.  
The Town of Denton would
like to welcome 
Elizabeth Elswick. 
Ms. Elswick is our Part-time 
Assistant Clerk. 




Denton Map


Denton Town Hall                 Click for Large Map
201 W. Salisbury Sreet, Denton, NC 27239
Phone:  336-859-4231