Town Hall

Town Hall, 201 W. Salisbury Street


The friendly staff at Denton Town Hall are here to serve you. We are available Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. to assist you with the following services:

Water & Sewer Services
Whether you are moving into town or across town, we are here to assist you in having water and sewer services turned on when you need them. New account setup and account terminations are handled through our office. Just call or stop by to discuss your needs with us.

We can accept payments for major utilities and services providers. Visit the Payments page for a complete listing. Note: We accept credit or debit cards for Town of Denton water only. Cash & checks are welcome also.

Evelyn Gallimore Pavilion at Harrison Park Rental
Are you looking for a special place to hold your wedding or special event? Feel free to contact us regarding renting the Pavilion at Harrison park. It provides a lovely backdrop for your special occasion. Note: Only the Pavilion is available for rent, as the Harrison Park remains open to the public at all times.

Community Civic Center Rental
The Community Civic Center is available for renting through arrangement with our office.

Property taxes for Denton businesses and residents are handled through our office.

Cemetery Plot Purchases
We can assist you with the purchase of cemetery plots.

Please call us at 336-859-4231, or visit the Town Hall office at 201 W. Salisbury Street if you need assistance.

Denton Living