Report Your Concern

Report a Concern

You may use this form to report a general concern or problem concerning potholes, dead foilage, water concerns, and other issues that you feel should be addressed by Town Hall. Include your phone number in your message if you want a follow-up call. Do NOT use this form for reporting emergencies or urgent situations—call 911. We will respond to your message as soon as possible, usually the same business day.


Denton Living